This is my walk to work. The City came out yesterday and moved the snow/ice from the parking lane and piled it up on the sidewalk (a city owned sidewalk). So a week after the Storm of the Centurytm, I’m still walking in the street. Happily, I have not been run over by a snowplow… yet.
- Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain on
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on