Well, RIPTA’s current predicament and funding scheme actually is bad, but any lovers of mass transit or lovers of New York reading this NYTimes article would find it even more depressing… Some cuts that are really borderline draconian. Are we going back to the days of slow, grimy, graffiti-covered subway cars in dungeon-like stations?
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on