This weekend kicks off the Broad Street Winter Festival, and there, friend of Greater City Providence, Jennifer Rolfsema hosts the CreativeChica Open Gallery. Works by artist Scott Bowers will be on display as well as over 20 paintings/drawings by Jennifer. Starting at 1:00pm, enjoy free live bands by local talent: SOL 18, The Ghost of Otis, Global Crash, Patmos Brothers Revical, The Glass Jars, The Abominables, and Human Creativity. Performances will be held across the street at Jenks Park Pavilion. There is also a Kid’s Universe Tent with face painting and crafts, Santa and local Vendors. Animations will be projected outside and decorative lights will line the street. Candle and Lantern lighting in the evening. All events are open to the public. All ages.
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on