December 16, 2008 • 4:45pm
Department of Planning and Development • 4th Floor Conference Room
400 Westminster Street, Providence, Rhode Island 02903
- Call to Order at 4:45pm
- Roll Call
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of November 18, 2008
Land Development Project
1. Moses Brown School (Case No. 98-039MA) – Request for Approval of Minor Change to Eliminate Expiration Date Request by Moses Brown School for approval of a Minor Change to eliminate the expiration date from the Major Land Development Plan approval given on October 28, 1998, as set forth in Resolution No. 98-002. (College Hill)
2. Case No. 07-016MI 51 Matilda Street (AP 75, Lot 291) Request for reinstatement of preliminary plan approval for the plan to subdivide one lot (zoned C-4) into two lots. The subject property is located on the north side of Matilda Street near Smithfield Avenue. (Hope) The preliminary plan, which was approved by the CPC at its meeting on 9/18/07, expired 9/18/08.
3. Case No. 08-058MI 117 & 129 Brown Street (AP 10, Lot 551) Request to subdivide one lot (zoned R-1) into two lots. The subject property contains two existing dwellings and is located on the east side of Brown Street between Cushing and Bowen Streets. (College Hill)
4. Case No. 08-060MI 121-123 Rutherglen Avenue (AP 61, Lot 320) Request to subdivide one lot (zoned R-1) into two lots. The subject property contains an existing two-family dwelling and is located on the north side of Rutherglen Avenue. (Reservoir)
Zoning Ordinance Revisions
5. Revisions to Section 423 of the Zoning Ordinance: Special Flood Hazard Areas Revisions to flood zone regulations mandated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
6. Zoning Ordinance Revisions Required by Providence Tomorrow: The Interim Comprehensive Plan Review of proposed changes prepared by the Department of Planning and Development to Articles 1 through 4 of the Zoning Ordinance. These changes are proposed to ensure conformance with Providence Tomorrow: The Interim Comprehensive Plan.