Interested in Rhode Island and Providence history and wished you could share your enthusiasm with others? If so, strongly consider replying to the Rhode Island Historical Society’s call for recruits to do John Brown House, College Hill, and RiverWalk tours. Training sessions will run from January 21st to February 25th on Wednesday mornings from 10AM to 12:30 PM. Intrigued? If so, call 401-273-7505 X 60 to get more information.
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on
- The economic argument for clearing snow from sidewalks on