4-6 inches of snow changing to rain tomorrow? Well isn’t that just gonna be TheSuck? What the hell am I gonna wear tomorrow? Snow-to-Rain Blogging just doesn’t sound as fun as Snow Blogging. Sick day?
55°Feels like: 52°F
6:47 am6:58 pm EDT
Wind: 10mph SW
UV index: 0
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance
pfft, I remember when Cow Hampshirites used to walk barefoot through 10 feet of snow up hill both ways to get their lawmaking on. What has become of us!?