J. Hogue from Art In Ruins put together this excellent map of National Register Buildings in Pawtucket.
- Blue is the Downtown District
- Light Blue/cyan is the Exchange Street District
- Pink/Magenta is Quality Hill
- Purple is the Church Hill District
- Red is the Slater Mill Historic Site
- Green are Individual Listings
- Yellow are important but Non-contributing/not listed.
Great work J!
I never knew that I lived in ‘William A. Gaylord House’. I knew a bunch about the house, but not the original owner’s name. I’ll be damned if that wasn’t the best apartment in the universe, though!