I ♥ Tim White. I loved his report last night on Parks Department slackers. Now, as Bob McMahon pointed out, there are hard working parks employees out there who truly care about their jobs and the city, but I wonder what the ratio is. Take a look at your local park then ask yourself if you are surprised about what Tim uncovered in his report.
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on