A few photos from Saturday’s Pride Parade.
72°Feels like: 72°F
5:13 am8:13 pm EDT
Wind: 11mph S
UV index: 4
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance
I had a friend in town from San Francisco for this. He said he had more fun than he’s had at pride events in Boston, DC, or San Francisco!
Did you see how many people were marching with Youth Pride? They were half the Parade!
Totally! I was actually really proud of them for that fact. I remember them being tiny when I was in high school, which really wasn’t all that long ago.