The Pawtucket Foundation is still seeking submissions for their rebranding effort for Downtown Pawtucket. You could win $500!
55°Feels like: 52°F
5:12 am8:15 pm EDT
Wind: 14mph NNE
UV index: 0
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance
How about ‘That place where you can buy sex and porn, but not open a non-profit community center that deals with sex’.
I do like ‘Downbucket’ though…