It is actually rather amazing, for good or bad, how much of this came true. Though it is certainly good that much of it didn’t. This is a vision of the future from 1958.
- Providence Station rots away on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on
- The economic argument for clearing snow from sidewalks on
- What’s in a Name? on