A reader shared a link to this video in another thread. I thought it was so cool it deserved a thread of its own.
48°Feels like: 45°F
6:43 am7:00 pm EDT
Wind: 10mph S
UV index: 1
- last of us on Documentary Screenings “Where Do the Children Play”
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
This video has made its rounds on some pretty major blogs, including Boing Boing. It’s nice to see our city getting some national attention for such a great project. Maybe this should say something to city hall… we need more projects like this rather than lame luxury condos and it will bring attention to Providence and get some people and business to think about moving or opening here.