A sure sign of spring, the ice skating season at the Bank of America City Center in Kennedy Plaza ends March 21st. The skating center is wrapping up the season with a number of events:
The 2010 skating season ends March 21st. Join us for a full week of fun!
- Monday, March 15th Skating admission is just $3 all day long!
- Tuesday, March 16th Tango Tuesday from 12-2pm!
- Wednesday, March 17th Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Wear green while you skate between 2-4pm and receive a free pass to the Providence Children’s Museum (while supplies last). Then from 4-10pm, join us in our Beer & Wine Pavilion for a refreshing after-work drink. And don’t forget, Wednesday night is College Night from 6-10pm!
- Thursday, March 18th Take an exhilarating break from watching the NCAA games and go for a spin on the ice. Afterwork Special pricing from 4-6pm is just $3 admission and $3 skate rental. And from 4-10pm, watch the skaters from the Beer & Wine Pavilion provided by Pinelli-Marra.
- Friday, March 19th Join us from from 4-10pm in the Beer & Wine Pavilion provided by Pinelli-Marra. Make a night of it by walking through the tunnel to the special basin Waterfire night at 7:30pm!
- Saturday, March 20th Final night of our Beer & Wine Pavilion from 4-10pm – a great way to cap off the NCAA games!
- Sunday, March 21st Final day – Open 11am – 10pm! Make sure to bring your special coupon below for a deep discount!