Downtown Providence Living Tour
Saturday, May 8th, 12|5pm
Tour lofts, apartments and condos in downtown Providence, the heart of the Creative Capital! This year, our tour will highlight several new properties, along with those featured last summer. You’ll get a chance to visit a range of properties from luxury residences to affordable units, and everything in between. All of these fantastic buildings are within walking distance to restaurants, theaters and more!
See for yourself why downtown residents love living at: 333 Atwells, Avalon at Center Place, Beneficent House, The Promenade, Regency Plaza, Residences Providence, Waterplace, and Westminster Lofts. Visit all 8 properties in one afternoon!
Join us for a special hard-hat tour of AS220’s Mercantile Block at 135 Washington Street from 3:30pm to 5:00pm. You’ll have a chance to get a sneak preview of the latest downtown restoration project, featuring artist studios, retail/commercial space and AS220 program studios.
- Register online by noon on Friday, May 7th to enter a raffle: ProvidenceDowntown.com.
- Check in at any participating property. Just look for the Downtown Living Tour signs!
- Walking and biking are encouraged! Check out the unique shops and cafes along the way!
- FREE shuttle service will also be available, provided by Conway Tours/Gray Line Providence.
- Parking is available at the Promenade, Civic Center Parking, Grants Block and meters throughout downtown. See more details on the event website.
- The tour will take place, rain or shine.