On Thursday, June 16th at 7:30pm, the Providence Community Boating Center is hosting another of its 2011 wine tasting events at the boat house. This months varietal: Iberian Reds
If you’ve never been to a CBC tasting event before, these events are a fun way to get to see the boathouse and meet some people. Unlike your typical wine tasting, we have a bit of a contest:
- Your team of up to 3 people bring 3 bottles of the same wine*
- We serve 2 of them (blindly) and put 1 in the prize pool
- At the end of the night, you vote on your favorite wine
- If your wine gets voted as most favorite, you win all the 3rd bottles. The more people that come, the bigger the prize pool – Tell your friends!
- If your wine gets voted least favorite, you have to bring your 3rd bottle home with you
*We specify the varietal, the rest is up to you. This month the varietal is “Iberian Reds.” Please bring 3 bottles of the SAME red wine from Spain or Portugal.
We suggest a donation of $10 per person upon arrival.