I guess this is as good an interim use for the 195 land as any.
28°Feels like: 25°F
6:48 am6:57 pm EDT
Wind: 5mph WSW
UV index: 0
- Homepage on Documentary Screenings “Where Do the Children Play”
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
is that the new Carnal Knowledge District?
Conveniently located adjacent to the Parking Lot District.