Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation
315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island
MONDAY, November 21, 2011, beginning at 5:00pm
- For presentation by Rhode Island Department of Transportation relating to, and for consideration of, settlement and land exchange with The Hudson Companies.
- For presentation by Rhode Island Department of Transportation relating to prospective takings related to the remaining parcels of the I-195 surplus land contemplated for road construction.
- For consideration of recommendations regarding engagement of a civil engineer, transportation engineer, environmental engineer and legal counsel for the District.
- For consideration of information related to prospective projects on property abutting I-195 surplus land.
- To consider and act upon such matters, indicated in agenda items 1, 2, 3 and 4, as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (disposition of publicly held property) and (7) (investment of public funds) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meeting Law).
- For discussion relating to governance issues, meeting schedules and future agenda topics.
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION
III. PUBLIC SESSION
This notice shall be posted no later than 5:00 p.m. on THURSDAY, November 17, 2011, at the Office of the Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, at the State House and by electronic filing with the Secretary of State’s Office.
The location is accessible to the handicapped. Those requiring interpreter services for the hearing impaired must notify the Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation at 278-9100 forty-eight (48) hours in advance of the meeting. Also for the hearing impaired, assisted listening devices are available on site, without notice, at this location.
Dated: November 17, 2011
See also this ProJo article about the Commission’s last meeting.