Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation
315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island
MONDAY, December 12, 2011, beginning at 2:00pm
- To approve the Public Session minutes of the meetings held on November 5, 2011, November 14, 2011 and November 21, 2011 and the Executive Session Minutes from the meeting held on November 21, 2011.
- For presentation by Rhode Island Department of Transportation, the City of Providence, the McGuire Group and landscape architects relating to, and for consideration of, public spaces and park designs.
- For presentation by City of Providence planning and zoning officials and the District’s zoning advisor regarding the City’s zoning amendment status and impact of amendments on the I-195 Surplus Land.
- For discussion regarding a future workshop and process for developing a District vision/mission statement.
- For discussion confirmation of first quarter 2012 meeting schedule and outline agendas.
- For consideration of recommendations for, and engagement of, a civil engineer, transportation engineer, environmental engineer, legal counsel and Executive Director for the District and discussion regarding the District budget.
- For consideration of directors and officers liability insurance and other insurance for the District.
- To consider and act upon such matters, indicated in agenda items 2, 3, 6, and 7, as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition of property for public purposes or disposition of publicly held property) and (7) (investment of public funds) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meeting Law).
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION