A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the offices of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, January 9, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
- To approve the Public Session minutes of the meetings held on December 6, 2011 and December 12, 2011 and the Executive Session Minutes from the meeting held on December 12, 2011.
- For discussion and consideration of the By-laws of the District.
- For a briefing regarding the status of the amendment of the City of Providence zoning ordinances and comprehensive plan.
- For presentation regarding the terms and mechanics of the prospective of bond offering.
- For update on and consideration of Executive Director position.
- For consideration of obtaining directors and officers liability insurance for the Commission.
- For consideration of recommendations and engagement of a civil engineer, transportation engineer and environmental engineer for the District.
- For consideration of recommendations and engagement of legal counsel for the District.
- To consider and act upon such matters, indicated in agenda items 5, 6, 7, and 8, as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meeting Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (7) (investment of public funds) of Rhode Island General Laws Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law)
II. EXECUTIVE SESSION