A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the offices of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, March 12, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following
- To approve the Public Session and Executive Session minutes of the meeting held on February 13, 2012.
- For consideration and creation of a 18-24 month master work plan for the District, including, but not limited to:
- Coordination with Rhode Island Department of Transportation, Department of Environmental Management, Coastal Resources Management Council, and the City of Providence;
- Bond offering;
- Completion of park design, final engineering and road construction;
- Hiring of staff;
- Creation of an identity;
- Sales and marketing strategies;
- Disposition approach determination;
- Parking solutions;
- Public communications; and
- Regulatory development.