A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the offices of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, June 11, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
- To approve the public and closed session minutes of the meeting held on May 14, 2012.
- For discussion and consideration of directors and officers liability insurance.
- For an update regarding, and consideration of, the Department of Transportation road construction and utility matters.
- For an update regarding, and consideration of, Department of Environmental Management and Coastal Resources Management Council permitting.
- For an update regarding, and consideration of, the open space design.
- For an update regarding the District’s current and prospective budget and the bond transaction.
- For discussion and consideration of the Executive Director selection process and finalization of the job description.
- To consider and act upon such matters, indicated in agenda item 7, as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (7) (investment of public funds) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).
- Chairperson’s Report and Commission update.
- To establish an agenda for the next Commission meeting.