A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, August 20, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- To approve the public session minutes of the meeting held on July 30, 2012.
- For an update and review of the budget for the District.
- For an update on civil engineering activities and scope of work from John Chambers of Fuss & O’Neill.
- For an update on the Executive Director selection process and selection of search firm.
- For an update on the maintenance work plan.
- To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).
- Chairperson’s Report and Commission update.
- To establish an agenda for the next Commission meeting.