Notice of Regular Meeting • Monday, September 10, 2012 – 4:45pm
Department of Planning and Development, 1st Floor Meeting Room, 444 Westminster Street, Providence
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of June 11, 2012 and July 9, 2012
1. DRC Application No. 11.01: 55 Canal Street (Arnold Hoffman Building, now RISD’s Illustration Studies Building) Presentation of design modifications to the proposed 5-story addition on the east elevation of the building to house a code-compliant stairway, elevator and restrooms. (The project received final approval at the DRC meeting on 4/11/11).
2. DRC Application No. 11.05: 108 Weybosset Street/88 Dorrance Street (Teste Block) Review of construction details for the new infill addition on the Weybosset Street elevation, and review of new storefront details for the Teste Block. (The project received conceptual approval at the DRC meeting on 8/15/11).
3. DRC Application No. 12.23: 15 LaSalle Square – Public Hearing The subject of the hearing will be an application by Empire LaSalle LLC, requesting a waiver from D-1 Regulations limiting the maximum total area of all signs and for a waiver for a moving sign. The applicant is proposing to install new signage for HASBRO at 15 LaSalle Square, Providence, RI.
4. DRC Application No. 12.24: 133 Mathewson Street (Joseph P. Cory Building) Proposal by Décor Craft, Inc. to replace the existing storefront with a new storefront system.
5. Amended Rules and Regulations of the Downtown Design Review Committee Presentation of proposed draft amendments to the Downtown Design Review Committee Rules and Regulations.
I don’t know what they are proposing, but I’m all about some cool signage at the Hasbro Building at LaSalle Square!