Heavens to Betsy, I was almost struck by lightning on Weybosset Street so I hid in the parking garage at PPAC Square.
37°Feels like: 34°F
6:40 am7:03 pm EDT
Wind: 4mph NNE
UV index: 0
- last of us on Documentary Screenings “Where Do the Children Play”
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
I was in one of the shops on Westminster and the claps of thunder were so loud the plate glass windows and light fixtures were shaking. Crazy storm.