Walking back from lunch today I came across some Downtown Improvement District workers updating the Information Kiosk on Weybosset street with a new graphic featuring the smiling image of a Clean & Safe Team member (aka Yellow Jackets). I forced one of the Yellow Jackets to pose for this photo, he was reluctant but smiled anyway.
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on