A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, November 19, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- To approve the public session minutes of the meeting held on November 5, 2012. (Tab 1).
- To approve the proposed 2013 Meeting Schedule (Tab 2).
- For an update regarding the open space design and vote relative to endorsement of proposed modifications.
- For an update concerning acquisition of the 195 parcels
- Chairperson’s Report.
- Discussion concerning identification and engagement of legal counsel
- To consider and act upon such matters, as indicated in Agenda Item 7, as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (7), (investment of public funds) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).
- Vote to Adjourn.