A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on Monday, February 11, 2013, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- To approve the public session minutes of the meeting held on January 29, 2013. (Tab 1.)
- Update on Executive Director Search Process.
- Public Art Status Update.
- Market Perspective and Planning Activities.
- Legal Activities Discussion (development of District regulations and internal procedures).
- Informational Presentation by Carpionato Properties.
- Chairman’s Report/Agenda for March 4, 2013 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (disposition of public property) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).