A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on Monday, July 8, 2013, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- To approve the public session minutes of the meeting held on June 10, 2013. (Tab 1.)
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Discussion of Proposed 2014 Budget.
- Approval of Expenses for Brownfields Conference. Discussion of Establishing Policies/Procedures for Reimbursement of Expenses.
- Informational Presentation by Hecht Properties.
- Chairman’s Report/Agenda for August 19, 2013 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (disposition of public property) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).