A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, November 18, 2013, beginning at 5:00PM, for the following purposes
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on October 21, 2013.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities during Past Month/Action Plan and Target Activities November – March, 2014 Including Discussion of Communications and Frameworks.
- Presentation/Discussion of District Audit by LGCD.
- Report from Fuss & O’Neill, District Engineers, Regarding Status of Master Permits from CRMC and DEM.
- Presentation by Brave River LLC Regarding Development of District Website.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities/Tentative Agenda for December 9, 2013 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.