I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on November 18, 2013.
- Discussion/Vote Regarding Request by City of Providence to Store Snow on District Parcels.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities during Past Month/Action Plan and Target Activities November – March, 2014.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities/ Tentative Agenda for January 13, 2014 Meeting.
- Discussion/Vote to Select Firm to Provide Real Estate Brokerage and Advisory Services to the District.
- Presentation of Developers Toolkit by Goody Clancy LLC/Discussion.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (disposition of public property) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).