I love this. I’ve always wanted someone to do a giant Rhode Island Red sculpture somewhere in Providence. Someone please do that.
66°Feels like: 66°F
5:14 am8:11 pm EDT
Wind: 16mph NE
UV index: 0
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance
I’m told it is a giant crawfish thing.
I could see the lobster in front of the Rocky Point property if they ever re-develop it.
Jef, you’re not a chicken-keeper, are you?