I. Public Session
- 1. Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meeting Held on January 20, 2015.
- Executive Director’s Report and Review of Operational Priorities.
- Review and Consideration of the Request by Phoenix Lincoln, Contract Purchaser of Parcel 28, to Extend Time Periods to Complete Due Diligence and Obtain Tax Stabilization Agreement and Vote.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Executive Session Meeting Held on January 20, 2015.
- Chairman’s Remarks.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).