I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Governor Raimondo.
- Welcoming Remarks by Mayor Elorza.
- Welcome by Chairperson Joseph Azrack.
- Executive Director’s Report and Review of Materials, and Introduction of Commission Consultants, Fuss & O’Neill and DK Communications.
- Presentation by Lisa Pinsonneault of Rhode Island Attorney General’s Office regarding Open Meetings Act.
- Discussion and Adoption of Revised 2015 Commission Meeting Schedule, May – December.
- Discussion and Vote regarding Adoption of the 2014 City of Providence Zoning Ordinance.
- Chairman’s Remarks.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).