Two people were taken to the hospital Tuesday night following a crash in Dartmouth.
According to police on scene, a car struck a woman at about 7:30 p.m. on Russells Mills Road, in the area of Dartmouth High School.
48°Feels like: 43°F
6:33 am7:07 pm EDT
Wind: 13mph S
UV index: 0
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance
The pedestrian who was struck passed away earlier today from her injuries per the New Bedford Standard Times http://www.southcoasttoday.com/