October 19, 2016, 4:45pm
Doorley Municipal Building, 444 Westminster Street, 1st Floor
Providence, RI 02903[/alert]
- Roll Call
- Approval of September Meeting Minutes (For Action)
- Ideas for Improving the Tobey and Ridge streets north of Broadway– Federal Hill – Ward 13 (For Action) – The Department of Planning and Development seeks the BPAC’s ideas for traffic calming and other improvements to Tobey and Ridge streets north of Broadway.
- Ideas for Improving Pedestrian and Bicycle Connections in and around the LINK (I-195) District in Downtown – Downtown – Ward 1 (For Action) – The Department of Planning and Development seeks the BPAC’s input on ways to improve bicycle and pedestrian infrastructure within and surrounding the LINK (I-195 Redevelopment) District.
- Recommendation Regarding Replacement of Pavement Markings Removed by Contractors and Utility Companies (For Action)
- Announcements and Staff Updates (For Discussion)