November 16, 2016, 4:45 PM
Doorley Municipal Building, 444 Westminster Street, First Floor, Providence, RI 02903[/alert]
- Roll Call
- Approval of October Meeting Minutes (For Action)
- Recommendations for improving Tobey, Ridge, Swiss, and Knight streets north of Broadway– Federal Hill – Ward 13 (For Action) – The BPAC will review their previous recommendations made as part of the discussion of this project at the October 2016 BPAC meeting and issue a set of formal recommendations to DPD and DPW.
- Discussion of the Transportation Section of Brown University’s Institutional Master Plan – College Hill – Wards 1 and 2 (For Discussion) – Brown University seeks the BPAC’s input on the Transportation Section of their Institutional Master Plan, which is currently in development.
- Discussion of responses from DPW regarding previous BPAC recommendations for the following projects: (For Discussion)
- Waterman Street (Wayland – Ward 2)
- Olney Street (College Hill, Mount Hope – Wards 1 and 3)
- Harris Avenue (Smith Hill, Valley, Olneyville – Wards 12 and 15)
- Bicycle infrastructure between Downtown and Classical High School (Downtown – Ward 1)
- Providence Place Mall Improvements on Francis Street (Downtown – Ward 1)
- Francis Street Mid-block Crossing (Downtown – Ward 1)
- Eddy Street (Upper South Providence – Ward 11)
- Allens Avenue (Washington Park, Upper South Providence, Lower South Providence – Wards 10 and 11)
- Announcements and Staff Updates (For Discussion)