I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on November 15, 2017.
- Vote to appoint an MBE/WBE Coordinator.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Presentation and update on District proposals and projects.
- Review of Proposed Term Sheet with The Fane Organization for the proposed tower development on Parcel 42
- Vote regarding execution of a Term Sheet with The Fane Organization for the proposed tower development on Parcel 42.
- Vote to ratify the application of the District for the allocation of funds from I-195 Redevelopment Project Fund from Utile, Inc. to the District for the purposes of placemaking and activation.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday March 14, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session (Newport Room)
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5 (the Open Meetings Law) and 42- 64.14-6(i) (the I-195 Act), specifically matters relating to the sale of District real estate where the discussion in an open meeting would have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the Commission with the other parties to the negotiation.