I-195 Redevelopment District Commission Public Notice of Meeting
A regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way
, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2018, beginning at 4:30 P.M., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on January 31, 2018.
- Executive Director’s Report on Commission activities.
- Presentation on the east and west side parks by Nina Brown of Brown Richardson & Rowe, Inc. and Kelly Carr of BETA Group, Inc.
- Vote to consider the application of the District for the allocation of funds from I-195 Redevelopment Project Fund for the purposes of retaining a park management consultant.
- Vote regarding execution of a purchase and sale agreement with The Fane Organization for the proposed development on Parcel 42.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday April 11, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.