Providence Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Commission MeetingWednesday, May 16, 2018 – 4:45pm
Doorley Municipal Building
444 Westminster Street, First Floor, Providence, RI 02903
- Roll Call
- Approval of April 10, 2018 Meeting Minutes (For Action)
- Overview of Commission Review Procedure (For Discussion)
- Capital Improvement Program Contract 1 30% Review – Mount Pleasant, Elmhurst, Wanskuck, Charles – Wards 4, 5, 12, 14 (For Action) — The City of Providence Department of Planning and Development seeks comments from the BPAC regarding the conceptual plans for Contract 1 of the City’s Capital Improvement Program. These 17 repaving projects were selected based on pavement condition and geographic diversity. This will be a design level review of the project and will be the second of two reviews before the Commission.
- Bike Share Station Draft Map Review – Hope, Mount Hope, Blackstone, Wayland, College Hill, Fox Point, Downtown, Smith Hill, Wanskuck, Valley, Federal Hill, West End, Upper South Providence, Lower South Providence, Elmwood, Washington Park – Wards 1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 (For Action) — The City of Providence Department of Planning and Development seeks comments from the BPAC regarding the draft map of locations for the City’s new bike share system. This will be the second of two reviews before the Commission.
- Announcements and Staff Updates (For Discussion)
Full disclosure: I am a member of this commission.