I-195 Redevelopment District Commission Public Notice of MeetingA regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2018, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
- Welcoming remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the minutes of the Commission meeting held on August 28, 2018.
- Executive Director’s report on Commission activities.
- Presentation of the District’s Financial Audit by Lisa Lasky, Chief Financial Officer of the Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, and Commission Treasurer Elizabeth Huidekoper and Vote to accept Financial Audit.
- Discussion regarding extension to November 30, 2018 of both Level 2 Approval and the due diligence period for the proposed development by The Fane Organization on Parcel 42 and Vote regarding the extensions of time.
- Presentation by Kevin Wiant of Venture Café Foundation regarding Venture Café.
- Discussion regarding the application of Venture Café Foundation for the allocation of funds from I-195 Redevelopment Project Fund for the purpose of an early launch of programming and Vote regarding the proposal.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.