Doorley Municipal Building, 444 Westminster Street, First Floor, Providence, RI 02903
– Agenda [/alert]
- Roll Call
- Approval of November 15, 2018 Meeting Minutes (For Action)
- Overview of Commission Review Procedure (For Discussion)
- City Walk Phase 1 – Downtown & Upper South Providence – Ward 1 & 11 (For Action) – The City of Providence Department of Planning and Development seeks comments from the BPAC regarding the 30% plans for improvements proposed as part of the City Walk project on Clifford Street downtown and Pine Street, Friendship Street, and West Franklin Street in Upper South Providence. This will be a design level review of the project and will be the second of two reviews before the Commission.
- 2019 Meeting Schedule (For Action) – The Commission will discuss and approve a meeting schedule for the following year.
- Update on the Complete Streets Master Plan (For Discussion) – Staff will update the Commission on the context and outlook for the Complete Streets Master Plan and accompanying Implementation Guide.
- Announcements and Staff Updates (For Discussion)