|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission – Parks Design Subcommittee will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on Friday, September 12, 2014, beginning at
- I-195 Redevelopment Commission: Commissioners Barbara Hunger, John Kelly, Diana Johnson
- Jan Brodie, Executive Director
- Department of Transportation: Lambri Zerva
- Architects and Engineers: David Freeman, CDR Maguire
Call to Order
- Approval of the Minutes of the Parks Design Subcommittee Meeting held on August 19, 2014.
- West Side Park: Pavilion – Bathrooms – separate or within single structure, number
– Further discussion concerning storage and concession
– Write up a Program of Uses
– Discussion of contracting for additional scope for alternate designs
- Response to Public Comment from August 19, 2014 meeting, including water access
- Connections to CityWALK, bicycle lanes, WaterFire, River Walk in connection with South Street Landing
- Vote to Adjourn.