|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on Wedensday, October 15, 2014, beginning at 4:45pm, for the following purposes|
I. Public Session
Call to Order
- Approval of the Public Session Minutes of the Legal Issues Subcommittee meeting held on September 30, 2014.
- Review and discussion regarding the revised City of Providence Zoning Ordinance.
- Review and recommendation on revised Rules and Regulations, incorporating Permitting Mapping.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Executive Session of the Legal Issues Subcommittee meeting held on September 30, 2014.
- Review of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).