|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on Monday, December 15, 2014, beginning at 5 P.M., for the following purposes|
I. PUBLIC SESSION
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meeting Held on November 17, 2014.
- Discussion of Change to January Meeting Date and Vote to Set New Date.
- Approval by the Parks Design Subcommittee of the Minutes of the Parks Design Subcommittee Meeting Held on December 1, 2014.
- Executive Director’s Review of Activities During the Past Month.
- Discussion and Comment on EPA P30 Clean Up Grant Application.
- Discussion Regarding Creation of a Project Design Review Subcommittee.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Executive Session Meeting Held on November 17, 2014.
- Review of Status of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property. Vote regarding execution of purchase agreement for District parcel.
- Review of Status of Proposed Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions for District Properties.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).