|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, AUGUST 18, 2014, beginning at 5:00pm, for the following purposes|
I. Public Session
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on July 21, 2014.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities During Past Month and Business Plan for the Period August – December 2014.
- Update Regarding the Request by Mr. Stephen Beranbaum for Use of a Portion of Parcel 28 for Parking and Vote.
- Update from Counsel Regarding District Permitting Process; Discussion Regarding Creation of Legal Issues Subcommittee; Vote Regarding Creation of Legal Issues Subcommittee and Designation of Members.
- Review of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property; Vote to Proceed with/Reject Proposals.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities/ Tentative Agenda for September 15, 2014 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 4264665(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).
III. Public Session
Continue Reading →