This video rendering shows what the vision for Greater Kennedy Plaza could look like as you move through it.
Tag Archives | Biltmore Park
UPDATED: This meeting is now scheduled for Wednesday, August 15th.
Providence Bicycle and Pedestrian Advisory Commission (BPAC)
August 13 August 15, 2012, 4:00 pm
444 Westminster Street, 1st Floor Conference Room , Providence, RI 02903
- 4:00 – Bike parking in Biltmore Park (Eric Weis and guest Cliff Wood)
- 4:20 – Valet bike parking (Jenna Wu)
- 4:30 – How to build a strong BPAC (Jenna Wu)
- 4:50 – Election of Officers (Sheila Dormody)
- 5:00 – Public Comment (chair)
- 5:10 – New business (chair)
- 5:20 – Bike and pedestrian events (Eric Weis)
Full disclosure: I am a member of this Commission.
Hey, Providence, it's called a public park, not a public parking lot. @gcpvd, how do you put up with this? http://tweetphoto.com/23351458
— Brew York (@brew_york) May 21, 2010
Here’s the photo:
How do we put up with this? Sigh. It’s like some kind of Stockholm Syndrome or something. Burnside and Biltmore Parks are among our nicests, is it so bad that their are cars parked there?
SNAP OUT OF IT!
Of course it is. This is ridiculous, and it is equally as ridiculous over at Cathedral Square. I mean, you can see the cars parked in Cathedral Square from space!
So who do these cars belong to? Who said they can park there? And who can put an end to it? Anyone?