|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on Monday, April 8, 2013, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes|
I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- To approve the minutes of the meetings held on March 4, 2013 and March 11, 2013. (Tab 1.)
- Update Concerning Legal and Business Issues Regarding Purchase of I-195 Land and Related Bond Transaction.
- Status of Executive Director Search.
- Review of Status of Purchase of I-195 Land and Related Bond Transaction and Vote to Approve Terms of Purchase and Bond Transaction.
- Chairman’s Report/Agenda for May 13, 2013 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (1) (personnel matters) and subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).