A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on Tuesday, January 29, 2013, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- To approve the public session minutes of the meeting held on January 14, 2013. (Tab 1.)
- Review and approval of Resolutions authorizing the Commission to enter into the RIEDC bond transaction and to acquire I-195 surplus land.
- Update by Levin & Co. Concerning Executive Director Search.
- Presentation by Hecht Development and Churchill & Banks Regarding Development Proposals.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5), (disposition of public property) and subsection (7), (investment of public funds) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).
III. Public Session
Chairman’s Report/Agenda for February 14, 2013 Meeting.
The presentation by Hecht Development and Churchill & Banks is scheduled during the Executive Session, which is generally not open to the public.