|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on Monday, June 15, 2015, beginning at 5pm, for the following purposes|
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Joseph Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meeting Held on May 18, 2015.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Discussion and Consent to Reschedule Date of December’s Commission meeting.
- Presentation by CV Properties and Wexford Science and Technology of their proposed mixed use development on Parcels 22 and 25.
- Discussion and approval of I-195 Tax Stabilization strategy.
- Discussion Regarding Status of Proposals to Acquire and Develop District Property.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).