The City Plan Commission meets today at 4:45pm in the Planning Department’s 4th Floor Conference Room at 400 Westminster Street.
- Call to Order at 4:45 p.m.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes of March 18, 2008
- Director’s Report
- Case No. 08-009MI 36 and 42 Wilna Street (AP 77, Lots 871 and 872)
Request to subdivide two lots (zoned R-1) into one lot of 6,000-sf and two lots of 5,000-sf. The subject property is located on the south side of Wilna Street near the intersection of Milano Street. (Charles)
- Case No. 08-013MI Silver Lake Avenue (AP 110, Lot 480)
Request to subdivide one lot of 15,931-sf (zoned R-3) into two lots of 6,352-sf and 9,579-sf. The subject property is located on the south side of Silver Lake Avenue between Union Avenue and Prudence Avenue. (Silver Lake)
Land Development Projects
- Case No. 08-004MA 539-551 Smith Street (Public Informational Meeting/Public Hearing)
Request to combine Master Plan and Preliminary Plan stages of review and for Preliminary Plan stage approval of a new commercial development. The project consists of the renovation of an existing commercial building and the construction of two new commercial buildings. The subject property is located on the north side of Smith Street between Ruggles Street and Oakland Avenue (AP 69, Lots 13, 14, 22, 37 & 352). (Smith Hill) This item was continued from the CPC meeting on March 18, 2008.
- Case No. 08-006MA 705-735 Elmwood Avenue, RIPTA Para-Transit Storage and Maintenance Facility (Public Informational Meeting)
Request to combine Master Plan and Preliminary Plan stages of review and for Preliminary Plan stage approval for the construction of a new storage and maintenance facility for Rhode Island Public Transit Authority’s (RIPTA) para-transit bus fleet. The subject property is located on the west side of Elmwood Avenue adjacent to Russell Street (AP 60, Lots 37, 123, 131 & 136). (Elmwood) This item was continued from the CPC meeting on March 18, 2008.
- Case No. 08-011MA 340 & 350 Kinsley Avenue, Nicholson File Complex (Public Informational Meeting)
Request for Master Plan stage approval for the redevelopment of the complex into a mixed-use development consisting of 98 residential units and 81,000-sf of commercial space. The subject property is located on the south side of Kinsley Avenue near the intersection of Acorn Street and Tingley Street (AP 27, Lots 5 and 16). (Valley)