Notice of Regular Meeting • Tuesday, May 19, 2009 • 4:45pm
Department of Planning and Development , 4th Floor Auditorium
400 Westminster Street, Providence, RI 02903
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: April 21, 2009
- Providence Tomorrow Update
- Zoning Ordinance Amendment Update
City Council Referral
1. Referral 3319 – Amendment to the East Side Redevelopment Plan Amendment to the Official Redevelopment Plan for the East Side Renewal Project No R.I. R-4, with the addition of Lot 18 on Assessor’s Plat 18 (587 South Main Street). The parcel is to be acquired for public purposes in furtherance of the objectives of said Official Redevelopment Plan, specifically the relocation and upgrade of utilities.
Land Development Projects
2. Case No. 09-002MA – 175 Broad Street (Public Informational Meeting) Request for Master Plan stage approval for the proposed commercial development of the property located at 175 Broad Street. The subject property is bounded by Service Road No. 7, Broad Street and Cahir Street (AP 24, Lot 603). (continued from the CPC meeting on April 21, 2009) (Upper South
3. Case No. 09-011MA – 30 Royal Little Drive (Public Informational Meeting/Public Hearing) Request to combine Master Plan and Preliminary Plan stages of review and for Preliminary Plan approval for the proposal to construct a 8,500 square foot medical office building on the property located at 30 Royal Little Drive. The subject property is located at the intersection of Branch Avenue, Silver Spring Street and Ianthe Street (AP 74, Lot 394). (Charles)
4. Case No. 06-016MA – 244 Oak Street, Weybosset Mill Update by the applicant on the status of the conditions of approval for the Preliminary Plan stage of review. The applicant is in the process of acquiring all necessary approvals required by the CPC and is requesting that the Commission llow the Administrative Office to review the Final Plan stage. The subject property is located at 244 Oak Street (AP 37, Lots 1 and 9). (Olneyville)
Development Review Regulations
5. Revisions to the City Plan Commission’s (CPC) Development Review Regulations Presentation of the Department of Planning and Development’s proposed revisions to the CPC’s Development Review Regulations. These changes are proposed to ensure consistency with Rhode Island State Law and Providence Tomorrow: The Interim Comprehensive Plan.
Does anyone know anything more about the 175 Broad Street Project? I can’t find anymore information on it besides what’s listed above. I’m hoping someone was in attendance and might remember what the developers proposal is.
Or where else could this be looked into?