This is a demonstration of a program I wrote to generate and fly through a dynamically generated city. You can read the step-by-step of how it was made at my website.
- The program was built on vanilla OpenGL, Windows, using MS DevStudio 6.0
- Building the city takes about 5 seconds.
- Took about 50 hours of coding time.
- Runs on older hardware. The goal was to have the program work on Windows machines less than 5 years old.
- To be released as a Windows screensaver.
The music is “Around” by Oursvince, used under the Creative Commons